TED Talks for Career Practitioners
My guests today to discuss TED talks for career practitioners are: Marie Eddy, MS, GCDF, CCSP and Karla Wynn, MA, GCDF, CWDP, CPRW, CCSP
What we will explore
– What is it that you like about TED Talks?
– How are you using them for your professional growth or with clients / students?
*See my blogs on this topic: https://peak-careers.com/tag/ted-talks/
Marie Eddy, MS, GCDF, CCSP. Prior to starting her own career counseling business in 2018, she spent much of her career as a school counselor and guidance coordinator in Vermont. www.eddycareerservices.com
Karla Wynn, Student Development Specialist with Harford Community College. Career Coach, Recruiter, Workforce Development Professional, and Workshop Trainer with five industry certifications: GCDF; CWDP; CPRW; CCSP; and Certified Practitioner of MBTI Step I and Step II Instruments
Jim Peacock is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting offers:
– The Facilitating Career Development (FCD) class since 2001
– Online discussion based-seminars for career practitioners since 2010
– F2F workshops for career professionals
– Individual career coaching
Are you a career practitioner? Career counselor? A person who delivers career services? Sign up to receive “The Top 10 Tips Working With an Undecided Person” and our newsletters for career practitioners Go to https://Peak-Careers.com