Boomers: The Next Transition
- How will you spend your time & energy when you leave full time employment?
- Are there things you want to incorporate into your life that have been on the “back burner” for years?
- Where do you want to spend your *2080 hours?
*typical work year for average employee.
- Have you put off thinking about this?
- Act now and find ways to transition to your new life style.
Tim H. “…Many of the things we discussed I had not talked about for years and it reinforces my resolve in that it is never too late to pursue your passions and dreams….. I can’t thank you enough for rekindling my efforts to pursue my passions”.
Jean C. “I found our meeting to be the most informative and fun session. I didn’t know what to expect and came away with a much more relaxed feeling about the next stage in my life. Having worked most of my life, and then with the added responsibility of being a mother and wife, and for many years a student while working full-time, I did not give myself the chance to reflect on some of my strengths, weaknesses, talents and deeper needs.
You provided the perfect opportunity for me do so and I am very grateful. Sometimes we just need that little extra push to give ourselves the OK to go deeper and reflect on what is important to us as well-rounded, fulfilled human beings. Thank you.
I work with adults who face what used to be called “retirement” but is actually more about the 3rd stage in your life, when you have more choice where you spend your time. I can help you discover:
- your strengths & passions
- where you want to spend your energy & time
- what is important to YOU (values)
- your legacy to leave your family and community
- Over 25 years of experience coaching / advising
- Certified Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
I am an action oriented, creative motivator, who believes in the power of serendipity and creating your own luck.
Check out this 1 MINUTE VIDEO to learn more about my philosophy.
Contact me now for a free 15 minute consult!
Facebook / Peakcareers
LinkedIn / Peakcareers